This course is designed to build your confidence to manage and work together with accounting staff to ensure efficiency, clarity, and accountability in the media houses’ financial systems. Our training methods include use of practical exercises, group discussions, case studies, games, illustrations, power point, and time to review and apply what has been learnt. By integrating the 7 types of intelligence (words & language, logic & numbers, sound & rhythm, body movement, images, feelings and self-awareness) into the session plans, we ensure that there is no need to use energisers to wake people up – learners never get a chance to get bored, stiff or distracted in the first place!
- Analyse and interpret financial information of media houses
- Develop and apply financial modelling tools for improve cost management
- Analyse the viability of new revenue streams for small and medium media houses.
- Assess the profitability and sustainability of the media houses
- Evaluate working capital requirements of media houses